Tuesday 4 January 2011

Welcome, Hello, We don't Care...

So...
I am on Blogspot... Not that anyone cares... just another place my work is going to show up on the world wide web. Could even be the prime source for imagery theft. Not my site in particular, but blogspot?
The joys of " Save Picture As" ey?
I figured I would use this site to showcase my work.
When I get a feel for the site. I will upload a few pieces of work to treat you guys.
Until then, You are just going to have to suffice for this image I Created.

This has to make you question...
Who the hell is he?
What the hell is he smiling about?

And the answers to your questions would be...
That would be my Grandad, and he doesn't require a reason to smile.

This is just a simple portrait and meaningful and more complex imagery will be on its way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers